Thursday 11 February 2010

Harold Pinter


There is no hard distinctions between what is real and what is unreal,
nor between what is true and what is false. A thing is not necessarily either true or false; it can be both true and false.
I believe that these assertions still make sense and still apply to the - (exploration of reality through art).
So as a writer I stand by them but as a citizen I cannot.
As a citizen I must ask: What is true? What is false? - Harold Pinter.

For me as a citizen of the Kingdom of God I must also ask: What is true? What is false?
And when I look to Christian leaders should I expect more than to be gunged with a grey sludge of uncertainty.
From those whom God has chosen and entrusted with the proclamation and the teaching of His word I need to hear
"This is true" "This is false" "This is right" "This is wrong"

No comments:

Post a Comment