Saturday 10 July 2010

Note for Sue.


Note for Sue

Your family sized tin of tomato soup
I ate it along with some bread
(you need more bread)
I shared it with Jo
we were hungry after making love.
Sorry, to have to break it to you like this
but as we once agreed in a conversation
about ex boyfriends/girlfriends
there is no easy way.
I found some money
in a tin behind the tomato soup tin
"Craig's Birthday" was written on a sticker
as it's near my birthday I took it
let me know if you want it back
I should have some money next week.
We're going out to the pub
the one with the karaoke (Jo's idea)
you know how she morphs into a karaoke Diva
after a couple of drinks.
I left your keys with Bill at 2/3
he was the only person in
you know Bill
the one you say Lear's at you
and gives you the creeps.
I'm moving in with Jo
I'll get my stuff tomorrow
could you leave the keys with someone
if you don't want to be in.
This one set of keys is a pain
if I find the set I lost
I'll send them back to you.

Chin up Babe

Luv Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment