Wednesday 21 May 2014

Coupe DeVille.

Coupe DeVille.

I waited for my girlfriend but she didn't show
I asked my little sister but she said she didn't know.
Then I saw them later holding hands an' kissin'
I tried to talk it over but they wouldn't listen
My girlfriend only went with me to get off with my sister
it must have been an ordeal every time I kissed her.
Things you don't expect can take you by surprise
I didn't think my little sis would ever tell me lies.

I went to see my brother he was sitting on the floor
he didn't even look up when I walked through the door.
He said - "I've become a Buddhist and I'm meditating
in a year or two I will be levitating"
I tried to talk it over but he wouldn't listen
he said it was their Karma for girls to be kissin'
Things you don't expect can be a test of grit
I didn't think my brother wouldn't give a shit.

I went to see the Priest he was working on his car
tho' he hardly ever drives it because he likes a Jar.
He said my word was not enough and to get to the truth
I would really have to bring him some photographic proof.
I tried to talk it over but he wouldn't listen
he said some hard evidence would still be missin'.
Things you don't expect can make you kick a Coupe DeVille
I didn't think the Father was into girl on girl.
"There you are Monsignor emblazoned on the dints
your personal portfolio of my work boot prints"

No comments:

Post a Comment